Your Very Own Custom Trip to France
The One You’ve Always Imagined
Madame, Monsieur, à votre service!
How a trip planner can design a trip to fit your style, your budget, your pace.
Time is precious. Rather than wander the streets in search of a pâtisserie, you’ll know just where to go for the flakiest croissant and the best people-watching.
An insider’s savvy. Explore France’s culture through its local events and untrampled sites. We’ll coach you on French customs that will enrich your experience; we’ll warn you of impending holiday weekends or heavily trafficked routes.
Save money. The uninformed traveler might drive from Paris to Marseilles. We can suggest a more economical way. We also recommend hotels and itineraries to meet your needs, from economy to luxury.
Satisfy your curiosity. Whatever your special interests or hobbies—from apiaries to zinnias—we’ll find workshops, places, and events that enhance your intellectual and leisure pursuits.
Up-to-date information. Don’t be disappointed by a closed restaurant or changed festival date. We keep abreast of current events in France and spend a good deal of time there each year. You’ll be well advised on what’s current.
Our specialities include:
Customized trips for wedding parties, family gatherings, employee incentive programs, professional organizations, sports clubs, religious affiliations, special interest and other affinity groups
Accredited tours for French teachers during July. Our twelve-day intensive language and culture workshops earn you 85 Massachusetts professional development points and a certificate of attendance
Personal itineraries individually prepared for the independent traveler
Rental homes and apartments in Paris or elsewhere in France by the week or by the month. We’ll help you find the perfect spot to live à la française even for just a short while
Nos services variés
We offer a variety of services to assist in your planning, such as…
• Provide a “Trip Planner” inventory to help you start organizing a dream visit to la belle France
• Recommend accommodations that feel right for you: hotel, B&B, country inn, gîte, apartment, villa, house
• Advise on transportation within France: cost, availability, practicality, scenery, interesting stops
• Help with air and rail transfers
• Find special dining to complement your culinary and dietary interests
• Inform you of concerts, theater offerings, cabarets, sports events
• Suggest shopping for quality goods at reasonable prices
• Obtain maps, tourist information, guide books, etc.
• Arrange for private guiding in English or French if you so desire
• Pinpoint workshops of professional or personal interest to you
Sample itinerary for the independent traveler:
Aix-en-Provence, 4-5 days
• Arrive at the airport or train station and be met by a personalized greeter who will escort you to your hotel
• Relax in your delightful first-class hotel located near the newly-restored Roman thermal baths
• Enjoy an espresso at one of the famous cafés on the Cours Mirabeau
• Visit the atelier of a famous Impressionist painter, or take a painting class with an Aixois artist
• Picnic at the foot of a local favorite mountain after a morning of antique shopping
• Prepare an authentic coq au vin in a nearby cooking school located in a beautiful chateau
• Browse the fabulous weekend flea market for specialty antiques in a nearby town
• Travel to a charming port town on the Mediterranean and take a boat ride to the breathtaking “fjords” before savoring a typical bouillabaisse on the Old Port
• Experience a day in the Provençal countryside: visit a beautifully restored 13th c. working abbey, shop in one of France’s charming villages classés, hike in a village with startling ochre and russet cliffs
• Pamper yourself for a final few hours at a state-of-the-art spa right in town
• Finish with a fabulous Provençal dinner on the hidden terrace of an “Aix-quisite” restaurant
Demandez des références
We’ll be happy to furnish you with names of satisfied clients.
Click here for our fee schedule